Does finding a new job in Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany, sound like the perfect next step for you? Are you enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of people with acute hearing disorders? Would you like to become part of an energetic team of inspired and highly skilled professionals? Then we invite you to explore AudioCure´s current job positions.
We are currently recruiting. Please see the open position below for your opportunity to join the AudioCure team:
Director / Clinical Project Manager
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Your initial focus will be to develop, implement and execute AudioCure’s first-in-human clinical program. You will work in close collaboration with the management team and scientists to ensure that our upcoming clinical trials adhere to milestones and timelines. Using your excellent planning and organization skills, you will work across diverse projects and indications to advance AudioCure’s drug development. You will have in-depth experience in setting up early stage clinical trials, both in patients and healthy volunteers. You have worked with and closely guided clinical CROs while keeping the strategic decisions in the company’s hands.
Your skills and experience:
- Extensive and relevant clinical management experience on behalf of the sponsor and possibly also of the investigators
- Extensive experience in the setup, validation and execution of the management of CROs, CMOs
- Hands-on experience in setting up and managing FIH clinical trials and bringing them to a successful conclusion
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory duties of the sponsor, regulatory processes (ICH-GCP) and experience with regulatory agencies
- Hand-on experience of organisation and preparation of study documentation
- Experienced in building clinical knowledge within the company and in recruiting and training new members of a clinical team
- High level of organization as well as time management skills to ensure adherence to timelines
- Ability to work equally well independently as well as within the AudioCure team
- As the company language is English: excellent oral and written communication skills in English
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your resumé by 31st May 2018 to: email@example.com